Atorvastatin 20 MG Tablets For Sale | Buy Atorvastatin Online
How should you use this medication?
Atorvastatin 20 MG Tablets | Atorvastatin 20 MG Tablets For Sale
Atorvastatin 20 mg tablets for sale Generic for Lipitor
possible side effects Atorvastatin 20 MG Tablets For Sale.
Side effects that you should report to your care team as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions–skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)–increased thirst or amount of urine, unusual weakness or fatigue, blurry vision
- Liver injury–right upper belly pain, loss of appetite, nausea, light-colored stool, dark yellow or brown urine, yellowing skin or eyes, unusual weakness or fatigue
- Muscle injury–unusual weakness or fatigue, muscle pain, dark yellow or brown urine, decrease in amount of urine
- Redness, blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your care team if they continue or are bothersome):
- Trouble sleeping
- Upset stomach
What may interact with this medicine?
Our pharmacists will check to see if this medication will cause any interactions with the information in your profile.
Do not take this medication with any of the following:
- Dasabuvir; ombitasvir; paritaprevir; ritonavir
- Ombitasvir; paritaprevir; ritonavir
- Red yeast rice This medication may also interact with the following:
- Certain antibiotics like erythromycin and clarithromycin
- Certain antivirals for HIV or hepatitis
- Certain medications for cholesterol like fenofibrate, gemfibrozil, and niacin
- Certain medications for fungal infections like ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Estrogen or progestin hormones
- Grapefruit juice
Atorvastatin Tablet – Precautions & How to UseBefore using Atorvastatin 20 mg tablets for sale, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice
· Avoid intake of excess fat containing food
· Kidney problems
· Personal or family history of muscle problems